skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some resources available and resources that might come in handy

Smart Table http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFEaXYrKmhY
Interactive white board http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjdNPMZJbLs
http://www.amblesideprimary.com/ambleweb/literacy.htm
http://www.knowthat.com/com/L3?Area=WordMatch
http://www.aerobics.com/gamegoo/gooey.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/bitesizeprimary/http://www.brainpop.com/
http://www.spellingcity.com/
http://www.primarygames.com/langarts/hangman/index.htm
http://www.gameslearningSociety.org/people_geej.php
Posted by Technoclue at 7:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Digital Literacy

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (15)
    • ▼  July (15)
      • Introduction
      • Power Pointhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/17887732/Digi...
      • Literacy defined
      • Digital Literacy Defined
      • Theoretical perspective
      • Researchers and Educators
      • Teaching Strategies
      • Some resources available and resources that might ...
      • How instruction in digital literacy address Englis...
      • How and why digital literacy should be incorporate...
      • How to teach using digital literacy
      • Learning Managers and Digital Literacy
      • What is gaming?
      • James Paul Gee
      • References

About Me

My photo
Technoclue
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.
View my complete profile